Monday, June 14, 2010

corkscrew swamp

The other week we went to corkscrew swamp! It was pretty cool, a lot different than what I remember it being like. I saw different wildlife this time than I did last summer. The one part I really did enjoy was seeing the giant alligator and the little baby alligator. The part that I did not like so much was probably the mass amount of bugs that decided to swarm me and only me. Apparently I attract wasps now. Our tour guide was awesome though! He had so many cool stories of different bobcats and panthers and bears that they see a lot. I felt very close to nature out in the swamp where nature is surrounding you and it is so quiet and peaceful. It's incredible how being thrown into nature, away from all of our daily distractions can just give you a piece of mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment